This is a policy proposal for the “Blockchain->Non Technical” court.
“The token symbol should be a transparent PNG of at least 200x200. It should be centered and take most of the space available in the image. It should not include the project or token name unless the symbol always includes it. It should be of a definition high enough such it should not appear pixelated or blurry unless those are on-purpose features of the symbol. The logo should be fully included.”
- In order to be displayable on non white background, the logo should be transparent.
- It should take most of the space available to avoid tokens being displayed too small.
- It should be centered to avoid tokens being misaligned.
- It should generally not include the project or token name to avoid cluttering the symbol and to make it match common practices.
- The image should be high quality to have good visual display.
- The logo should be fully included, to avoid partial logo or bad image quality.