Kleros is an Ethereum autonomous organization that works as a decentralized third party to arbitrate disputes.
Our team is formed mostly by developers "Ethereum Community style”.
As a community manager, you will work closely with our Communications Lead. You will be in charge of managing and moderating our social channels on Telegram, Twitter, Kleros Forum, Bitcointalk and Reddit, as well as writing articles and blog posts.
The ideal candidate is creative, has exceptional communication skills, an in-depth knowledge of crypto social media channels and a proactive mindset to help us manage our growing community.
- Manage Kleros social media communities (Reddit, Twitter, Steemit, Bitcointalk, etc.).
- Moderate user generated content to foster a positive community.
- Post relevant content provided as per Content Calendar.
- Provide support to simple technical questions by community members.
- Track and report growth and engagement across social media channels.
- Produce content such as blog posts on topics relevant to Kleros (1 or 2 Medium posts a week).
- Assist team members with proof writing.
- Assist with AMA sessions and community broadcasts in different channels.
- Record of participation in cryptocurrency social websites (Reddit, Bitcointalk, Steemit, and Twitter).
- Excellent spelling, grammar and communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of blockchain (already know what are smart contacts, how to use Metamask, ERC20 tokens, etc.).
- Understanding of Ethereum community and the Blockchain ecosystem.
- Experience with Buffer, Lumen5, Hootsuite or related platforms.
- Familiar with Slack, Telegram, Discord and similar community platforms.
- Familiar with live stream platforms and integrations (Hangouts, Facebook Live, Periscope, YouTube, etc.).
- Google Analytics, Keyword optimization, SEO, email automation.
- Open source mindset.
- Knowledge or interest in legal industry, legaltech, online dispute resolution and arbitration.
- Ability to interpret website traffic, lead conversion rates and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of Lead Generation techniques and optimization.
- A second language (Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin).
HOW TO APPLY
Read our whitepaper. https://kleros.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf
Apply using Angel List https://angel.co/startups/4306135/job_listings/318836
Visit Kleros Telegram group to learn how the community operates.
Fill the requested information in the form.
Community Management, Ethereum, Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain
$35K – $60K
0.05% – 0.15%