I was at ETHBerlin and here this the list of projects I saw which could use Kleros:
– Transit is a mutual, cooperatively owned Pension Plan on the blockchain.
– Need to verify people are alive to avoid paying pension to dead people (or their heir which could keep the key).
Chainlink \u2661 Augur
– We broke Chainlink and then fixed it by building a secondary dispute layer on top of Chainlink to utilize Augur’s resolution mechanics, thus securing Chainlink via Augur.
– Do the same, but use realit.io with Kleros as arbitrator instead (no need of creating Augur markets).
– Repootation (repootation) is a react component that can be embedded anywhere on the Internet and stores reactions and ratings of content in a decentralized and verifiable way.
– Can use Kleros-based TCR to curate the reactions.