Repost of proposal made to Proof of Humanity forum: PNK Airdrop to responsible vouchers - Proof of Humanity - Proof of Humanity and UBI
Idea: Airdrop PNK to Proof of Humanity vouchers that have only vouched profiles that were successfully registered would:
- Incentivize participation from active members of the PoH community in the Kleros Humanity court;
- Lower the barrier to accessing Kleros Humanity court, while diluting big players;
- Incentivize responsible vouching;
- Indirectly penalize malicious vouching (vouch and challenge).
The airdrop for each user should be at least the minimum amount required to be a participant in the Human court.
The airdrop could be released monthly, or at specific milestones: 6k registered humans, 10k registered humans.
The airdrop should be given only to the most active responsible vouchers:
- Top 10 vouchers (with no challenges)
- Vouchers with the biggest chain of vouchees without challenges - (incentivizes helping your vouchees to be responsible too)
- Any combination of the two
PR opportunity: Kleros would be the first platform to employ PoH to do fair airdrops.
I would like to gather the feedback from the Kleros community on this. I believe Kleros and PoH gain a lot from each other, and we should explore every opportunity of leveraging the attention and communities of each protocol.
Currently, Proof of Humanity represents 30% of all cases created on Kleros, and roughly 98% of the disputes in the last 30 days. Even though that may change with the introduction of courts on chains with lower gas fees, I believe it’s an opportunity for Kleros to both incentivize a healthy growth of Proof of Humanity participants, # of active jurors, % of retention, and all relevant metrics.