Hackathon is coming: https://blog.kleros.io/kleros-conference-law-memes-crowds-and-blockchain/
The goal will be to develop proof-of-concept arbitrable dapps or rudimentary applications connected to the Kleros protocol.
I have some ideas, a combination / intersection of:
- Bill of lading using Mattereum
- Trade financing
- Invoice factoring
- Funds at all times are in the Escrow, that is governed by the Kleros protocol
- GLOBAL TRADE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
Some existing examples
- IBM: https://youtu.be/JEYO8RuS4fM
- Corda: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hsbc-blockchain/hsbc-says-performs-first-trade-finance-transaction-using-blockchain-idUSKCN1IF01X
I’m thinking that using Etheruem is better - much more active developer community.
It has a chance of becoming a very impactful long-term project - I’m keen to work on it for after the hackathon.
I’m looking for UI / UX / graphic designer.
Wireframes, buttons, screens.