p+(epsilon=300PNK) attack!

I am offering a special kind of bribe to jurors in an effort to get this image

on the Doge List. You can read about the general idea of the bribe here: https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/01/28/p-epsilon-attack/ Basically, if you are a juror in one of the first two rounds (the initial decision or the first appeal) in this case, if you vote that this image is a Doge, one of two things will happen. Either 1) the final ruling after all appeals will be that the image is a Doge, and you will be coherent, so you will keep your 200 PNK deposit and maybe get a coherent reward from the incoherent jurors or 2) the final ruling after all appeals will be that the image is not a Doge. In this case I will pay you your lost deposit back plus whatever you would have gotten as a coherent reward if you had voted “Not Doge” plus an additional 300 PNK! Basically, if you vote “Doge” you can’t lose! Whereas if you vote “Not Doge” and enough other people are swayed by my offer that “Doge” wins, well you will lose your deposit and miss out on potential rewards.

But don’t take my word for it. You can see the following smart contract that I will post below that guarantees that I will pay out like I say I will. Again my offer is only valid for the jurors in the first two rounds of the first dispute raised on this image (which should be in sessions 6 and 7). You can check that there is enough PNK in the attack contract to pay out to those jurors. If the dispute gets appealed more than once or if the image wins the dispute and is later rechallenged, my offer does not extend to the jurors in those subsequent appeals/challenges.

Sincerely,
Eve

Note the submitted image of the cat was created by Svetlana Petrova & Zarathustra the Cat. More information about their work can be found on FatCatArt.com.

Here is the smart contract showing that my attack will act as claimed: https://etherscan.io/address/0x329db028b7dcf5918c82a95802fe750643a81888#code

Some ancient history…

Are you still around on the Forum / Telegram?