Main thread: PNK minting and 2nd token sale
- The sale will open on the 11th of January 2020 16:00 UTC and run for an initial period of one month.
- The sale will open on the 15th of February 2020 16:00 UTC and run for an initial period of one month.
- Existing token holders to have additional 24 hours prior to the start of the main sale
Not sure why
16:00 - seem like an arbitrary hour - I would suggest
18:00 because it works well with PST and other timezones. But it’s OK,
16:00 is OK too: https://everytimezone.com/s/2edd2d17
- Other proposals are yy to be voted.
- More fair for the crypto people on the internet.
- We have 10th December and still no official announcement.
1 month which is not Xmas and New Year I would say it’s OK. Because it’s Xmas and New Year I suggest to postpone.
Or maybe the postponement is not good - maybe there are some circumstances that scream “now now now”?
Main point remains - currently it is just the post of the forum and vote on Aragon, some conversations on Telegram but no announcement, therefore no promo, no marketing campaign.
And then again - maybe no marketing is good, we want only hardcore crypto nerds?
I still believe decent marketing strategy (outreach) can go a long way and improve our economy, just like the bounty with listing on exchanges: Bounty for getting PNK listed on exchanges