So one of the use cases I am actively developing (and would love feedback on) is to use Kleros to settle disputes on Self Commitment cases. Here is what I mean (Kleros only comes in when there is a dispute in step 5):
- User creates a Todo task (e.g. “Go do health check up”), and stakes some Magic Coins on the task.
- User picks 1 or more Verifiers (these could be friends or anonymous people from a community) to verify their task is actually done.
- User does the actual task (i.e. “Does a health check up”)
- User gathers evidence that they’ve done so (eg take a photo of the health certificate with date, blur out other personal details?) and uploads it.
- The Verifiers check to see if they believe in it. If NOT - they throw this case to Kleros for arbitration where the Kleros system uses the same evidence to rule (the Verifiers will have to pay deposits etc)
- The final outcome from the User’s perspective is a) The evidence proved it so I got my Magic Coins back (to do XYZ with), or b) The evidence was weak so I lost my Magic Coins (TBD if they go to the Verifiers or to the Company)
I am currently SLOWLY coding up a simple app/dapp to trial this (hopefully on you lucky people!). But since this is quite an ambitious use case - some feedback on what people think is feasible for a trial would be appreciated. Maybe restrict the tasks to only exercises? Since everything is a bit too free form. I also understand that clearly, users should only stake tasks where they can comfortably show Evidence of (otherwise no proof) - BUT if they choose a Verifier that is say, their house mate - and their task is “wash the dishes” - this might be OK? What do people think?
Thanks a lot!