Kleros is looking for a highly skilled, blockchain savvy Full Stack Dev. To find out more read on below.
Full Stack Position at Kleros
Are you passionate about decentralization and building the new governance systems that will make the old ones obsolete? If so, read on.
You will be part of Kleros’ software development team, working closely with our CTO and our Lead Developer. You will develop software needed for Kleros to run: write code, participate in code reviews, conduct tests and deal with potential bugs and vulnerabilities reported through our bug bounty programs and audits.
You can work remotely. Even though there are not set hours (apart from a few weekly team calls), you will be expected to deliver high quality work within the defined deadlines. Kleros is more of a close knit family than a hierarchical team. Your input, suggestions and criticisms will be heard and we encourage debate and discussion.
You will have plenty of freedom and responsibilities and are expected to be a pro-active member of our team. You’ll have the chance to be one of the pioneers of the blockchain revolution and decentralized justice!
- Node back-end development.
- React front-end development.
- HTML + CSS styling.
- AWS infrastructure maintenance.
- Developing software to interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- More than 2 years of software development or equivalent experience (ideally more than 5).
- High level of React and Redux or another popular framework.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Experience with testing and user acceptance best practices.
- Experience with Git, Webpack, and other development process tools.
- Experience working remotely (not required, but a bonus).
- High English level.
- Teamwork spirit.
We offer competitive pay for extraordinary people. The % indicated in the
Equity Range field corresponds to a PNK token allocation. You will also receive voting rights in the Kleros Cooperative.
You can either come to the Lisbon office or work fully remotely. In either case, main work jurisdiction is Github and Slack.
How to Apply
Make an intro answering to the following questions:
- How and where do you like to work?
- What is the most interesting programming problem you’ve worked on?
- What would you improve in one of our products?
- What is the ‘maxDrawingTime’ currently set in the KlerosLiquid contract deployed to mainnet that https://court.kleros.io uses?